Sugerencias sobre Nicaragua

Colaboraciones para Chocholandia
Reglas del Foro
Por favor no postear nada de otros mapas (Navsat, EZFind Ingeolan, etc.), en caso de duda se les preguntar

Sugerencias sobre Nicaragua

Notapor dakrause el Jue, 30 Ago 2012, 11:45

First of all would like to thank you for all your hard work for your great mapping software. Of all the mapping I have used for Nicaragua, (TravelbyGPS, OSM) I used yours the most for overall accuracy. I know when we were traveling from Granada to San Carlos, notably from Tipitapa to San Carlos, we would very often get "recalculating" because of the incorrect location of the mapping roads. This would happen so often , we had to turn off the GPS to keep our sanity:)) Saying this, we would also use the mapping from TravelbyGPS and also had these similar problems. Although we showed sufficient satellite strength, maybe this could have been a factor??
Also to point out, more road detail is needed along the Pacific coast, north of San Juan Del Sur (playa Maderas, playa Marsella etc). Also no roads from Tola to the Pacific Coast (playa Rosada, playa Santana, playa Popoyo etc) These are some of the areas where we had to use the TravelbyGPS mapping. More POI's would also be nice (San Juan Del Sur for example) in some towns.
We are heading back to Nicaragua in mid October. So I can be more specific, I'll make a list of areas that could use some extra details, road locations and such. Hopefully if I grab screen shots from mapsource of our saved routing, this will show you the incorrect location of some roads and were roads need to be added. Thanks again
Brian

Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2012 09:19:40 -0700
Subject: Cenrut
To: dakrause@hotmail.com
Could you provide details(the more specific, the better!) about the places where you had trouble with Cenrut? We'd like to fix these.
Thanks,
David
dakrause(at)hotmail(dot)com
David A. Krause
http://www.gpsyv.net
dakrause
Gran colaborador del foro

Re: Sugerencias sobre Nicaragua

Notapor dakrause el Sab, 13 Sep 2014, 08:11

En la ruta mencionada, veo algunos lugares donde hay un desfase significativo en comparacion a OSM:

Imagen
David A. Krause
http://www.gpsyv.net
dakrause

Volver a COLABORACIONES NICARAGUA